Health Plus Care Online
24th February 2021 @ 8:00 am – 25th February 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Andy Bleaden, ECHAlliance Ecosystems & Membership Director will speak at the session ECHAlliance – Collaborate and Connect the Dots with our Ecosystem Network on February 25th at 13:40hrs
Others speakers in the ECHAlliance session include:
- Antanas Montvila, Vice President at European Junior Doctors Association – Lithuanian Health Technology Ecosystem
- Gisela Garcia-Alvarez, Managing Director at Cluster Saúde de Galicia – Galician Ecosystem Spain
- Jofrid Åsland, Communications manager at Norwegian Smart Care Ecosystem
Health Plus Care Online will welcome over 3,000 health and care professionals and offer a stimulating online conference programme, with over 50 sessions, including case studies, panel debates and keynotes, all delivered virtually by healthcare leaders, policymakers and strategists and most importantly – those who are battling to make a difference on the front line.
Health Plus Care Online will be your chance to catch up on the whole sector – with dedicated streams across:
Healthcare: Re-imagining Innovation and Delivery
- Digital Healthcare
- Residential and Home Care
- Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Control
Sign up today to attend Health Plus Care Online and learn about some of the amazing transformation that has been achieved through the pandemic and also look into the challenge this presents across the whole sector for staff and patients alike.
Exploring the most up to date content and the latest developments in the NHS and care sector, attendees can pick and choose sessions to watch and participate in throughout the two days.
ECHAlliance members have special discounted registration, please contact Heather@echalliance.com for further details.