- This event has passed.
Health City’s inaugural Stakeholders and Bacon event
1st February 2019
Health City’s inaugural stakeholder day offers Edmonton’s health ecosystem the opportunity for networking, learning and collaboration. The event will feature updates on Health City’s progress so far, in addition to presentations and discussion with new people in the global health innovation ecosystem. The morning will conclude with stakeholder consultation to launch Health City’s new working groups.
Brian O’Connor will speak the session “Go big to build it at home: Blueprints for success” at 10:30am.
The speakers confirmed for his session are:
Moderator: Joanne Fedeyko, CEO, Connection Silicon Valley
- Randy Duguay, CEO, Health Gauge
- Dornoosh Zonoobi, Co-founder, medo.ai
- Badeia Jawhari, Healthcare Technology Strategy and Architecture, Deloitte TBC
- Hakim Yadi, CEO, Northern Health Sciences Alliance Ltd NHSA U of Cambridge, UK
- Brian O’Connor, Chair, Ecosystem Development, European Connected Health Alliance ECHAlliance
Watch it on Live Streaming: The event will be available the morning of the event here
See the agenda here