- This event has passed.
Greater Manchester (GM) Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering
17th April 2018
GM Connected Health Ecosystem: Sharing Progress & Best Practice
Date:Tuesday 17th April2018
Location:The Studio, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
Time: 12:00 – 16:00
April’s GM Connected Health Ecosystem will showcase the progress of the GM Connected HealthCity (CHC), by sharing best practice and exploring new ways of using data to revolutionise health and social care.
Since September 2016 the GM CHC have built an infrastructure to support the implementation of the learning health systems cycle in the region. This includes extraction, linkage, and analysis of health data as well as rapid adoption and evaluation of interventions under proper research conditions to provide a continuous cycle of improvement and support for change.
The meeting will be an opportunity to:
- Find out about the latest regional Health Intelligence Strategy from Health Innovation Manchester CEO, Prof Ben Bridgewater
- Hear about the latest developments from the care pathway projects on (i) diagnosis & treatment of stroke and (ii) reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in primary care
- Learn about our engagement with industry through the clinical automated coding exemplar project with Intelligent Medical Objects
- See demonstrations from the SMASH & PINGR dashboard interventions using data to discover actionable insights in primary care
- Discuss the opportunities for developing Learning Health Systems methodologies across other clinical domains and organisational footprints
- Explore options for the sustainability of the programme as well as innovative new ways of working
ECHAlliance members wishing to attend should contact [email protected]