- This event has passed.
Digital Healthcare Show
May 18 @ 8:00 am – May 19 @ 5:00 pm
ECHAlliance is once again delighted to be partnering with the Digital Healthcare Show in 2022. We are looking forward to our sessions.
About ECHAlliance sessions:
18 May 2022 at 09:00 UK time. Place: Data and Analytics Theatre
Sessions: ECHAlliance – Connecting the dots between the UK and Europe with a network of collaborative ecosystem
- Moderator: Andy Bleaden, Communities Director – ECHAlliance
- Dr Katya Masconi, Head of the Digital Pioneer Fellowship & Accelerator Programme Manager at DigitalHealth.London – England DigitalHealth London Ecosystem
- Oscar Zanutto, FABER Fabbrica Europa Coordinator – Italy, Treviso Health and Social Care Innovation Ecosystem
- Delyth James, Programme Lead, Life Sciences Hub Wales – Digital Health Ecosystem Wales
18 May 2022 at 10:00 UK time. Place: Digital Transformation Theatre Two
Session: Co-creating the digital health solutions with end-users for sustainable adoption
- Moderator: Karolina Mackiewicz, Innovation Director – ECHAlliance
- Viola Wontor, Director, Customer Experience Design – Pfizer
- Oscar Zanutto, Fabbrica Europa Coordinator – Faber
- Clint Schick, Chief Executive – Strata Health (UK)
- Manuel Ottaviano, Senior Research Manager, Digital Health and Wellbeing – Universitad Politécnica de Madrid
19 May 2022 at 11:00 UK time. Place: Digital Healthcare Keynote Theatre
Session: International perspectives on Digital Health
About the Digital Healthcare Show
Join us at the Digital Healthcare Show, the most significant and innovative UK event for healthcare professionals looking to revolutionise the NHS through the use of data, analytics and technology, returning to the ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022.
Free for healthcare professionals, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on eight key themes across four dedicated theatres; digital future theatre, data and analytics theatre, digital transformation theatre and technology enabled care theatre.
The Digital Healthcare Show promises to cover all relevant technological advancements such as genomics, AI and cloud/mobile services, share insights necessary to reduce duplication and error and streamline processes as well as educate on digital tools, apps and software that can transform patient experience. Sessions will also look at information governance and data protection to ensure you’re compliant with all guidance and taking all the necessary steps.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for healthcare professionals
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Harness this huge opportunity to learn from Covid-19 and continue the rapid and unprecedented transformation of healthcare services
- Welcoming thousands of CIOs, CCIOs, senior IT leaders and Clinicians from the NHS, Local Government, CCGs and Primary Care
- Learn from 400 expert speakers and sector leaders who will be sharing their cutting-edge studies and inspirational insight from across the UK and beyond
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Part of Health Plus Care, The Digital Healthcare Show is co-located with The Residential & Home Care Show and The Healthcare Show – attendees can enter all three shows