- This event has passed.
Digital Health Society Summit “Connecting Digital Health & Data Initiatives in Europe”
11th December 2019 - 12th December 2019
We are delighted to announce the Digital Health Society Summit “Connecting Digital Health & Data Initiatives in Europe”. It will provide a unique opportunity to participate, network and collaborate for anyone interested in digital health. The Summit is designed to be an open two-day forum for the many European initiatives and projects on the data-driven transformation of health and social care to converge and build collaboration bridges. The Summit is supported by the Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
Sessions will include among others:
- An Update on the Finnish Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- Open Forum for future European Presidencies and how Europeans’ health and wellbeing may benefit from the digital transformation.
- Finnish & European Innovation Showcases
- Project workshops and expert panels
- ECHAlliance International Ecosystem Symposium
Become a partner
Become a partner to increase your networking and business opportunities and engage with and learn from the “Doers” of the health and care transformation across EU.
Who should participate?
National and regional policy makers, experts in health data access, sharing and use, public health authorities, researchers, corporates, SMEs and startups, civil society organizations and patient groups.
Finlandia Hall (Mannerheimintie 13e, 00100) Helsinki, Finland
More information and registration
Registration will open soon.
To pre-register, email to [email protected]