- This event has passed.
1st November 2021 @ 8:00 am – 2nd November 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Dates for your diary!
The programme for DigiFest21 will be virtual, with extended dates and opportunities to participate.
A programme of virtual workshop sessions will be hosted during November 2021.
The November sessions have been developed collaboratively and coordinated by DigiFest Steering Group members:
- The ALLIANCE
- The Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre
- BCS Health and Care Scotland
- The Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland
- The INTERREG VA funded mPower Project
- The Digital Office for Scottish Local Government
- Monday 1 November 2021 Digital and the social care workforce – coordinated by the Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland.
- Monday 1 November 2021 Professional Recognition in Digital Health and Social Care – coordinated by BCS Health and Care Scotland.
- Tuesday 9 November 2021 The Cliff Edge Approaches – Delivering Digital Telecare Transformation in Scotland – coordinated by Digital Office for Local Government.
- Wednesday 17 November 2021 Embedding user centred design into digital services, led by ALISS – coordinated by the ALLIANCE.
- Wednesday 17 November 2021 Human Rights Principles for Digital Health and Social Care – coordinated by the ALLIANCE.
- Thursday 25 November 2021 Living Labs in Digital Health and Care – coordinated by the Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre.
The November sessions will lead up to a two-day virtual conference event taking place on 1-2 December 2021.
A range of UK and international keynote speakers will be featured, alongside plenary and workshop sessions. The programme for the events in November and December will reflect a range of topics, showcasing digitally enabled solutions in the context of, citizens, services, home and environment. The topics covered will include:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Service sustainability and the role of digital health and care
- Methodologies for developing digital solutions
- Sharing international good practice
The playlist of recordings from DigiFest2020 is available here.
A virtual poster exhibition will feature in DigiFest21. Poster abstracts which represent digitally enabled examples from: service design, implementation or research projects are invited to submit a 300-word abstract by 11 October 2021. Further details about abstract submission and guidelines are available on the DigiFest website.
The winning abstract will receive a prize provided by BCS Health and Care.
Further details about the programme for December will be provided in the coming weeks.
For more information follow us on @TECScotland