- This event has passed.
15th November 2021 @ 8:00 am – 17th November 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The 17th Computational Intelligence Methods for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics conference (CIBB 2021) will happen online on 15 – 17 November, 2021.
The session will dig into how big data in healthcare and emerging technologies can contribute to advancing the knowledge about the mechanisms driving neurodegenerative diseases and how computer-aided tools, including diagnostic and prognostic models, are pushing research towards the development of more accurate and personalised treatment solutions.
14 papers will contribute to the Special Session “Artificial intelligence and statistical methods for neurodegenerative diseases”.
Special session organisers from the BRAINTEASER partner University of Padova, Italy are:
- Erica Tavazzi, Università di Padova, Italy
- Martina Vettoretti, Università di Padova, Italy
- Enrico Longato, Università di Padova, Italy
Topics of interest include:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, Bayesian and statistical methods, big data analytics
- Computational approaches for patient stratification, prognosis or onset prediction
- Data mining, process mining, information retrieval, temporal and spatial representation and reasoning
- Simulation models, software, and tools (clinical decision support systems, patient engagement support, visual analytics, solutions for assisted living, and telemedicine)
- Genetics, -omics, and environmental data analysis
- Clinical image analysis, signal processing, natural language processing
- Explainable AI and model interpretation
Virtual attendance to the conference is free of charge!
For more details, check the conference website: http://www.isa.cnr.it/cibb2021/