- This event has passed.
Canadian European Conference for Digital Health
23rd October 2018
Join us on October 23, 2018 at Invest Ottawa, 7 Bayview Road in our nation’s capital and IT innovation hub for the annual international conference on connected health care business opportunities within Canada, the United States and the European Union.
- Six high growth knowledge-based industries
- 1,750 companies, 100+ in Life Sciences focused on medical devices, therapeutics, and digital health
- $7.8 billion contributed to CDN GDP
- 64% of firms are Canadian owned
- Life Science firms supported by an ecosystem of academic medicine and 5 major research hospitals
- Major firms include Abbott, Siemens Healthineers, Nordion and Spartan Bioscience
Why Alliances Work
- Attempts by any one stakeholder (be it government, academia/hospitals or industry) to bring the others together has been self limiting
- Inherent bias of the host and trust issues of the guest often comes into play
- Collaboration is possible once leadership comes from a neutral not-for-profit organizatio.The Alliances provide 3rd party leadership and space that supports collaboration and partnership between digital healthcare stakeholders
Network: Meet new contacts and explore international market opportunities. Be part of a global conversation on improving digital health and social care.
Learn: Discover how countries on both sides of the Atlantic are advancing digital healthcare. Compare and contrast the outcomes of European Digital Health Society and Canada Health Infoway – what’s working or not and why.
Grow: Eliminate geo-political and regulatory barriers to access new transnational markets, products and services. Collaborate on new product acquisition or partnership strategies with innovative digital health organizations.
Come to Ottawa this June and see how your organization will benefit from CETA and transnational free trade.
Standard rate: 450$. For ECHAlliance members is FREE
Contact Beatriz Sanz, [email protected] for details and conference sponsorship opportunities.
Download the event details here