- This event has passed.
Breakfast Seminar “Innovation in healthcare design – what have we learned?”,
10th September 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
In partnership with the Assembly of European Regions, the Värmland region (Sweden) and the Scottish Government TEC and Digital Health Care Innovation Division are honoured to invite you to a Breakfast Seminar on the topic: “Innovation in healthcare design – what have we learned?
Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2019
Time: From 9.00 to 11.00am (The breakfast will start at 08.30am
Venue: Region Värmland Brussels Office, Rue du Luxembourg 3, Brussels
The goal of this Breakfast Seminar is to highlight the European Union perspective on digital and healthcare innovation and showcase the approaches to design and digital innovation in healthcare adopted by Scotland and Sweden.This Seminar will also be a good opportunity to discuss and share lessons learned in other regions.
The agenda will be as follows:
08.30 – 09.00 Nordic Breakfast
09.00 – 09.05 Welcome and introductions
- Kenneth Johannesson, Councillor, AER Committee on Social Policy and Public Health,Vice President for Health Innovation, Councillor Region Värmland
- Donna Henderson, Chair of AER eHealth Network, Scottish Government
09.05 – 09.30 Digital and healthcare innovation in Europe
- Filip Domanski, Policy Officer, DG SANTE, European Commission
09.30 – 10.00 Health Innovation and User-centric Design – the Swedish Approach
- Tomas Edman, Co-ordinator, Experio Lab Sweden, Sweden
10.00 – 10.30 Digital Innovation in health and care – learning from Scotland
- Prof George Crooks, CEO, Digital Health and Care Institute, Scotland
10.30 – 11.00 Round table discussion