- This event has passed.
BeHEALTH – Online International Event in Healthcare
27th October 2020 @ 8:00 am – 29th October 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Andy Bleaden, Director of Ecosystem and Membership at ECHAlliance will speak at the session Funding Opportunities for Health on 27 October at 9:30h
re you interested in accessing a global health industry environment?
Do you want to meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in health? Find out how EU funds made the difference? Do you want to make a real impact in healthcare innovation?
Then this event is defintely for you!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
The 3rd edition of this unique event will bring together companies, organizations, universities and public entities, being the perfect environment for international partnerships, resulting in increased health related economic competitiveness.
WHAT WE DO
RoHealth is the only Romanian Health and Bioeconomy cluster with national coverage. The cluster generated and implemented initiatives covering more than 200 mEuro budget for competitiveness and innovation. As a Silver Label cluster with more than 70 members, Rohealth’s expertise today is related to:
- E-Health and education
- Medical equipment and instruments
- Translational medicine
- Materials for health
- Health research infrastructures
- Bioeconomy for health
- Quality for medical services
- Clusters for Health
BeHEALTH brokerage outcome will have a crucial contribution to relevant market opportunities regarding collaboration with partners in the health area.
The BeHEALTH agenda includes, beside the brokerage event, also a start-up contest and eight panels for discussions covering the cluster expertise. Our aim is to create a unique experience for participants by mixing areas of interest such as: the importance of internationalization, specific techniques and policies for entering the foreign market, the role of clusters in the innovation process, access to national and international financing sources, models of best practices in health business and innovation, intellectual property rights and international networking in Health Domain.
- To find out about the latest opportunities and fundings related to health and bioeconomy fields. Being there, your idea can be transformed in a real product.
- Meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from health.
- To establish business connections and networking with key healthcare companies from the international environment.
- To benefit from bilateral individual meetings pre-arranged, according to your project’s specific (if you’re looking for partners, you shouldn’t miss this event!).
- And YES, we sponsor the best business idea in the competition International Startups in Healthcare!