ARC Summit 2023
June 13 @ 09:00 – June 15 @ 18:00
The ARC Summit 2023 is our annual community flagship event that brings together the ARC Community Members’ diverse minds and executives from technology, medicine, and public health from all over the world. It accentuates a unique strategy, one that Accelerates innovation and Redesigns healthcare by Collaborating with partners.
ARC Summit week features leaders in healthcare innovation, corporate partners, top-notch healthcare providers, insurers, our investment partners, and policymakers focusing on the main challenges of Healthcare Transformation through Digital Health solutions. ARC’s long-time members sent teams of 8 – 12 people yearly to tighten communication between their counterparts, giving an extra turn to ongoing projects and new initiatives. This year we anticipate ~800 participants from the ARC community members and distinct invitees, serving unique networking opportunities and individual peer-to-peer meetings.
We are happy to extend an invitation to other colleagues from your ecosystem who you believe may benefit from taking part in the event.
ARC Summit is especially beneficial for Healthcare Providers and Medical Industry representatives, among them:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Digital Transformation Officer
- Chief Operation and Development Officer
- Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Chief Nursing Informatics Officer
- VP Patient Digital Experience
- Banks and Corporate VCs in the medical industry and other domains looking to define and validate their value proposition in healthcare.
ARC Summit 2023 Themes
- A broken mess or patient experience master plan
- Digital platform strategy in healthcare – breaking silos
- Finding a place for everyone at the table – retailers, insurance carriers & care providers
- The risks worth taking in healthcare
- AI – make the unseen visible across healthcare
- Asynchronous multimodal telemedicine
- Outsmart chronic conditions and the promise of voice
- Spot on: The future of pharma
- Spot on: “Healthcare Deserts“
- Health equity – what should policymakers consider?
- Cross-industry evolving opportunities
- Getting digital health strategy wrong and how to do it right instead!
- Data-Driven and Learning System – from an idea to reality