Apps for managing diabetes remotely
July 15 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
We will be discussing the importance of digital health during COVID-19 and how apps can be used to provide much-needed remote support across clinical pathways, helping to relieve pressure on the NHS during this busy time. There will then be a slot for each developer to talk about their app, how health and care professionals can use it to provide remote support for patients and service users, and how it can impact diabetes management. We will also give a short demonstration of our dedicated COVID-19 App Library and explain how you and your colleagues can sign up for free Pro Accounts during the pandemic, with time for questions.
- Learn about the health and benefits of apps, both generally and during COVID-19.
- Learn about the biggest barriers to digital health adoption and how they can be overcome.
- Learn how to find and recommend assessed digital health tools.
- Learn about specific apps that can help to provide remote support for diabetes patients.
- Learn about the impact of these diabetes apps.