- This event has passed.
28th January 2020 - 29th January 2020
AgeingFit is the first European event dedicated to innovation in the Healthy Ageing sector. The next edition of AgeingFit will be held on January 28th and 29th, 2020, in Nice (France) and will gather over 600 international attendees from more than 20 countries.
For its 4th edition, AgeingFit will gather healthy ageing companies, service providers, accommodation and care facilities, private and public research institutes, specialized associations and clusters, investors, health insurance providers, legislators and institutions…
Their goal? Fostering business, research and financial partnerships with the objective to launch innovative products and services to the senior market.
Brian O’Connor, ECHAlliance’s chair, will moderate the plenary session:
January 28th |11.00 am – 12.30 pm |How can healthcare innovations be faster scaled across Europe in the Silver Economy?
Adapting to the demanding healthcare systems and needs of the ageing population in Europe involves the development of innovative solutions and the large-scale implementation of the most successful practices. The market yet remains fragmented as the pathway to growth and internationalisation may be hindered by financing requirements, regulatory constraints and market barriers. How to accelerate the delivery of technological and social innovations for healthy ageing across Europe? Which assessment and standardisation tools to support the scaling-up? How to encourage industry players collaborations and facilitation of appropriate partnerships?
The plenary session aims to explore the key barriers and success factors for scaling-up innovative healthcare solutions. The panel of experts will provide comprehensive strategies to advance innovation quicker for active and healthy ageing at European level.
Moderator: Brian O’Connor, Chair, European Connected Health Alliance (UK)
– Donna Henderson, Head of International Engagement, TEC and Digital Healthcare Innovation, NHS National Services Scotland (UK)
– Jean-Claude Brdenk, Deputy CEO and COO, Orpea Group (FR)
- conferences and roundtable discussions that address cross-cutting challenges in the sector and highlight growing segments of the economy
- innovation presentations: selected organisations will present their innovative projects in the 50+ market
- an exhibition area: Ideally located at the center of the event, the exhibition area enables participants to build a qualified network, highlight their skills and enhance their visibility
- one-to-one meetings: Through an online partnering platform, AgeingFit attendees can schedule up to 30 meetings to discuss potential partnerships
Registration: We are delighted to offer ECHAlliance members a special discount to register. Please contact Heather@echalliance.com for further details.
Web site: www.AgeingFit-event.com
Contact : Marine PENTIER, Business Development Manager, email@example.com