- This event has passed.
4th Joint eHealth Ireland and Northern Ireland Ecosystem Gathering
22nd January 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:15
As we move closer to the next joint eHealth Ireland and Northern Ireland Connected Health ecosystems gathering, we are delighted to share further details of the gathering and to announce additional speakers.
An Early Bird Pitching Panel will take place before the main gathering, enabling businesses across the island to pitch their ideas, solutions and projects for advice and support from senior health representatives from Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Contact [email protected] for further details.
Latest Confirmed Speakers
- Tim Andrews, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, ORCHA
- Alan Connor, Programme Manager, mPower Project, National Services Scotland
- Alison Currie, Operations Manager, Trade, InterTradeIreland
- Craig Donnachie, Communications Manager, MDT Project, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Anže Droljc, Business Development Director, Better
- Kay Duggan-Walls, Horizon 2020 National Contact Point, Ireland
- Dr Rob Grundy, Interim Chief Executive, Health and Research Institute Northern Ireland
- Alan Hobbs, Head of Communications, Enterprise Ireland
- Joan Jordan, EUPATI Graduate and IPPOSI Member
- Dr Fergal McCaffrey, Director, Regulated Software Research Centre, Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Karen McCallion, Innovation Strategist, InterTradeIreland
- Patricia McCrory, Horizon 2020 National Contact Point, Northern Ireland
- Joan McParland, Founder and Co-ordinator, Hope 4 M.E. & Fibro Northern Ireland
- Jennifer Neff, Co-Founder, Elemental
- Muiris O’Connor, Assistant Secretary, R&D and Health Analytics Division, Department of Health, Ireland
- Dan West, Chief Digital Information Officer, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Ryan Williams, Director, Connected Health
Among the topics covered at the gathering are:
- Health Care Strategy Developments across Ireland;
- An International Perspective – Opportunities for Collaboration;
- Taking a community approach to primary care;
- Transfer of Data across our borders;
- Delivering future opportunities through Innovation Hubs;
- Connecting the dots of healthcare and the economy – ECHAlliance Members Success Stories
A Pitching Panel will also take place before the main gathering, enabling businesses across the island to pitch their ideas, solutions and projects for advice and support from senior health representatives from Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Exhibit and promote your organisation and your innovations: Bring along a pop-up display, video material, hands-on items to try, free publicity items, brochures, leaflets and business cards – be sure to request a space when you register!
Feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and for further information please contact [email protected]
We are very grateful to our sponsors InterTradeIreland for supporting this event and its aim to nurture cross border initiatives and future opportunities in Digital Health.
The Carrickdale Hotel and Spa is situated 50 minutes from Dublin International Airport (47 miles) and 1 hour from Belfast International Airport (39 miles).
Nearest train stations are located at Newry and Dundalk, both short 5 minute and 15 minute taxi drives respectively from the hotel.
An express bus (Route X100) to and from Dublin airport to Dundalk bus station operates every hour and the 238a bus route from Belfast Europa station operates every 30 minutes to Newry bus station. The Carrickdale Hotel is a short taxi drive from both bus stations.
If travelling by car, the hotel is situated just off Junction 20 off the M1 motorway.
If you wish to book a room for the discounted rate of €75 bed and breakfast, please contact the hotel directly by telephone +353 (0)42 938 0900 or by mailing [email protected] quoting the 4th Joint Ecosystem Gathering event.