- This event has passed.
31st Medical Informatics Europe Conference (MIE)
29th May 2021 @ 9:00 am – 31st May 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Carina Dantas, International Project Manager at ECHAlliance will be a keynote speaker at the 31st Medical Informatics Europe Conference (MIE), an event organised by the European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI).
Carina ‘s session “Data to citizens: the variants of trust for health data sharing”, will take place on the 31st May at 18:00 CET. She will present some reflections on how to enhance citizen participation and ownership of the digital revolution, essential for further developments in the data sharing landscape, based on the work of several projects and initiatives such as DigitalHealthEurope, the Digital Health Society, NET4Age-Friendly or All policies for a healthy Europe.
The European Federation for Medical Informatics Association (EFMI) is the leading organisation in medical informatics in Europe, founded in 1976, and representing 30 countries through their respective national health informatics associations. EFMI is organised as a not-for-profit organisation concerned with the theory and practice of Information Science and Technology within Healthcare and Health Sciences in a European context.
The objectives are:
- To advance international co-operation and dissemination of information in biomedical and health informatics on a European basis
- To promote high standards in the application of biomedical and health informatics
- To promote research and development in biomedical and health informatics
- To encourage high standards in education in biomedical and health informatics
- To function as the autonomous European Regional Council of IMIA