- This event has passed.
2nd Europe – Africa Health Summit: ‘Skills for Health -Skilling up the workforce’
January 19 @ 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
In the second in our series of EU-Africa Summits we are focusing on Skills for Health as part of a series of sessions which this time will focus on Skilling up the workforce. We will have a wider overview from across Europe and Africa as well as needs and solutions from both continents. More details coming soon….
Welcome and Introduction
- Dr. Amit N. Thakker, President of The Africa Healthcare Federation
- Brian O’Connor, CEO at ECHAlliance
- Maya Matthews, Head of Unit Performance of Health Systems at European Commission
- Professor Agnes Binagwaho, MD, M(Ped), PHD, Vice Chancellor, The University of Global Health Equity, Rwanda
- Dr. Janet Muriuki, Kenya Country Director, IntraHealth International – View Presentation
- Craig Fitzpatrick, Programme Director at World Continuing Education Alliance – View Presentation
- Dr. Mories Atoki, CEO, Africa Business Coalition for Health (ABCHealth) – View Presentation
- Julie Cordner, Director of People Connected Health Group Limited – View Presentation
- Emmanuel Blin, Founder and CEO, Tech Care for All – View Presentation
Watch the full webinar recording below
About Africa Healthcare Federation
The Africa Healthcare Federation is a pan-African umbrella organization currently unifying 27 private federations under two fully formed regional federations, The West African Healthcare Federation (FAOSPS) and the East African Healthcare Federation (EAHF). The private sector delivers upwards of 50 percent of all healthcare in Africa. Despite its significant and growing role, it struggles to be heard at a national, regional, and continental level, to access resources, and to participate in collaborative efforts. AHF strives to amplify the voice of the private sector, facilitate cross-federation learnings, and promote public-private partnerships to improve health outcomes for all Africans.
Learn more here
ECHAlliance is the Global Connector for Digital Health. Our global community connects 78 countries and 4.4 billion people (Africa, Americas, Asia, Canada, Caribbean, China, Europe, India, the Pacific & USA). Our community of over 16,500 experts – including government, health & social care providers, leading companies and start-ups, researchers, insurances, patients groups and citizens, and the investment community connect through ecosystem meetings (120 per year) and international events and our online platform. The Digital Health Observatory (DHO) and The Digital Health Society (DHS) movement facilitate and promote the transfer of knowledge, experiences and best practices creating a community of knowledge in Digital Health globally.
Learn more here
Sponsorship Opportunity Available!
With a range of sponsorship packages available, contact email@example.com for more information.
Benefits may include:
- Showcase your video* during the live event and on ECHAlliance and AHF website for 1 month after the event (*short promotional video 30 second maximum)
- Priority branding in the Summit Page on ECHAlliance and AHF websites
- Priority branding in eComms (Newsletter, Social Media Networks, News and emailing – 16500+ experts database)
- Advertise your /report/innovation/blog in the Summit report after the event