Engage, network and exchange knowledge: 1st Pan-European Hospital and Healthcare Procurement Summit
The 1st Pan-European Hospital and Healthcare Procurement Summit, which takes place on 20-21 September 2022 in Brussels. The summit will be presented in four languages: French, German, English and Spanish, and it is an ideal opportunity to meet, hear from and network with leading professionals from the hospital and healthcare procurement sector.
In addition to presentations from respected speakers, networking opportunities will include:
- B2B exhibition area: the perfect platform for informal networking. You’ll have the opportunity to spend time with hospital and healthcare solution providers from the industry as well as representatives from Europe’s most promising SMEs, who will be presenting innovative solutions to problems faced by procurers in the field of health care.
- Speed dating: an organised, professional matchmaking event which joins suppliers and buyers from the hospital and healthcare sectors, greatly expanding your professional network in a short space of time.
- Hands-on workshop sessions: bringing together procurement colleagues from around Europe, these sessions provide an opportunity to discuss the current issues facing the procurement industry and workshop solutions with the best and brightest in the field
- Networking platform: become a part of our community platform, where you will be able to connect, network, set-up meetings and collaborate with other delegates and speakers before, during and after the event.
- Cocktail event: taking place on the first night of the conference, this informal meet- and-greet is the perfect opportunity to meet industry peers in a relaxed and casual atmosphere, have a little fun and perhaps make a few friends along the way.
The summit promises to be the leading event this calendar year for procurement professionals in healthcare to meet, network and share knowledge.
The event will focus on three central pillars of procurement: transparency, digitalisation and sustainability. More details about the Summit and the 2-day programme can be found on our website.
Entries are also open for the European Healthcare Procurement Awards 2022, which honour best practise in three areas of healthcare procurement: digitalisation & transparency, sustainability, and innovation & procurement excellence.
We hope the awards will inspire fellow procurement professionals, motivate individuals and teams, and help drive procurement into a more sustainable future by showcasing some of the most innovative, influential solutions and initiatives in the field.
About the organisers:
The 1st Pan-European Hospital & Healthcare Procurement Summit is organised by The European Health Public Procurement Alliance and Health Proc Europe.
The European Health Public Procurement Alliance is a consortium of non-profit Group Procurement Organisations which aims to pool expertise, leverage erformance and provide its members with a strategic position in the European health procurement market. Founded in 2012 EHPPA is a registered association under French law and has its headquarters in Paris.
The European non-profit association of the buyers of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Since its foundation in 2019, the Association has become the largest European healthcare procurement ecosystem. Being the transformation partner by ensuring superior performance and turning procurement into a critical business driver, the Health Proc Europe community unites like-minded procurement experts and professionals in Europe with a passion for driving change and improvement in healthcare procurement.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
HealthProc Summit offers various sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to showcase your organisation and to associate your brand with thought leadership, industry networking, and partnership development. For inquiries, email [email protected].
ECHAlliance members have discounted registration for the Pan-European Hospital and Healthcare Procurement Summit, please contact [email protected] for further details.
Discover more about Health Proc Summit:
Health Proc Summit is co-hosted by the European Health Public Procurement Alliance and Health Proc Europe Association and supported by ECHAlliance as innovation ecosystem partner.