As an organisation, the cluster has valuable network of stakeholders: Strength the life sciences, healthcare, biotechnology, medical devices, Tech Transfer Office IT, startups and others
How do we do it?
– Linking the actors of the quadruple helix
– All stakeholders collaborating together under a common and neutral platform.
– Reaching objectives and results far beyond the limits each of us have.
– Think Globally & Act Locally.
– Key partnerships( international cooperation)
– Local, State, Regional, National & International.
– Win-win approach.
– Open door policy.
We are a Non-Governmental Organisation that articulates the quadruple helix by finding areas of interest and common needs to stimulate them in favor of the health of the population with an holistic view.