The Galician Health Ecosystem is coordinated by Cluster Saúde de Galicia (CSG), a non-profit association whose main objective is the business dynamization of Galicia, contributing to the economic and social development of the region, through cooperation among all institutions and public and private companies related to the health system, by performing innovative projects.
The ecosystem network includes members of CSG, Galician Public Healthcare Service Provider, SERGAS, private companies, other health clusters from adjacent areas, patient associations, and health care professionals.
The Galician Health Ecosystem aims to develop the capacity of response to international health challenges and keep an updated knowledge of the health ecosystems worldwide. We envision health as a global market and want to boost the competitiveness of Galicia’s health industry, contributing to its economic and social development through cooperation between all public and private institutions related to the health sector.
We aim to:
- Increase R & D & I capacity
- Interaction of knowledge and the best professionals
- Create an environment for business development
- Contribute to the creation of wealth
- Attract new organizations and institutions of the sector to the ecosystem
- Consolidate and create links between the different actors
The Galician Health Ecosystem members are stakeholders in several European projects that could be of interest for other ecosystems:
Working Group Members
- Rocio Mosquera (Galaria)
- Alberto Borrego (EVERIS)
- Alberto Villar (Servicio Movil)
- Noelia Lopez (Activiza)
- Luis Barros (Atendo)
- Manuel Noya/ Jose Noya (Linknovate)
- Diego Romero (Grupos Puentes)
- Enrique Suarez (Terra Saude)