Digitalisation and Automation of Medicines R&D and Manufacture
UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £5 million. This is to support digitalised and automated technology innovation and implementation for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing. This funding is from Innovate UK.
Competition closes: Wednesday 21 December 2022 11:00am
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £5 million in innovation projects.
The aim of this competition is to encourage the development and implementation of innovative digital and automated data collection technologies. This is to measurably increase the speed and resource efficiency of pharmaceutical process development and manufacturing productivity.
Your proposal must deliver the following benefits:
- drive economic recovery and levelling up by supporting job creation, skills development, and inward investment in digital and automated manufacturing nationwide
- drive health security and patient benefit demonstrating improved productivity and reduced time to market
- de-risk the use of transformative digital and automated data collection technologies
- address net zero and sustainability goals through novel manufacturing technology, showing how digital and automated data collection technologies can improve resource efficiency
- support equality, diversity and inclusion via project initiatives and project outcomes
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.