DHI Scotland Publishes COVID-19 Portals for you to offer your support.
The Digital Health & Care Institute is collaborating with a number of stakeholders in response to COVID-19.
If you have a digital product, service or innovation that may be of use in the response to COVID-19 please contact Scottish Government.
Current funding opportunities – Find out more here
Learn more about the funding available during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Call for technology partners: social care digital innovation
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Rolling Call – UKRI and NIHR
- Travel and subsistence funding to support LMIC (low and middle-income countries) engagement during the COVID-19 outbreak
- LifeArc – Research Fund – COVID-19
- IMI2-2020-21-01 development of therapeutics and diagnostics combating coronavirus infections
- TechForce 19
- Call for ventilator Manufacturers
- COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator
- Charitable COVID Responses
- NIHR – Travel and subsistence funding to support LMIC engagement during the COVID-19 outbreak
- The Rapid Research in COVID-19 Programme (RARC-19 Programme)
- Headstart Funding for COVID-19 Solutions
- UKRI open call for research and innovation ideas to address COVID-19
- Business-led innovation in response to global disruption (de minimis)
- Supporting the NHS response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Research to Support COVID-19 Response in Humanitarian Settings
- Further worldwide funding opportunities
Offer Your Support – Find out more here
- UK Government – Offer coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business
- Scottish Government
- Tech4CV19 – Slack Platform
- AVIA Connector Platform
- NHS Wales
- Observatory for public Sector Innovation – Call for Innovative Government Solutions to COVID-19
- Call for COVID-19 rapid response data science taskforce