3rd Open Call for Human Centric Innovation Projects
4 February 2021
Starts on December 22nd, 2020 at 12:00 CET
Ends on February 22nd, 2021 at 18:00 CET
* Up to €150K equity-free for 9 best in class projects
* Technology and business focused mentoring provided
* 6-month Customised Venture Builder Programme
* Potential venture capital investments
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Applicants must be a legal entity registered for at least 8 months (registration date before 22 June 2020) and established in an EU member state or in Associated Countries to H2020.
- The minimum core team should consist of the following 3 profiles: an Academic Researcher, a Software Developer and a Business Developer/Entrepreneur.
- Projects have to be relevant for the topic of Privacy-by-Design and Distributed Data Governance.
- Project should demonstrate an already existing and impactful prototype and are willing to extend and improve it in terms of data sovereignty
- The results of these bottom-up projects should be compliant with Open Licences (i.e. Open Hardware, Open Software and/or Creative Commons).
BEFORE APPLYING READ THE GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS