2nd Europe-Africa Health Summit, Skills for Health: Skilling Up the Workforce
Last week ECHAlliance and Africa Health Federation working in partnership as part of the Global Health Connector Partnership held the second EU-Africa Health Summit this time focusing on the area of Skills for Health targeting Skilling up the Workforce.
This summit featured needs and solutions from both Europe and Africa as well as keynote speakers from the European Commission and The University of Global Health Equity, Rwanda as well our ECHAlliance members Techcare4All (our event partner), Connected Academy and World Continuing Education Alliance.
- Dr. Amit N. Thakker, President of The Africa Healthcare Federation
- Brian O’Connor, CEO at ECHAlliance
- Maya Matthews, Head of Unit Performance of Health Systems at European Commission
- Professor Agnes Binagwaho, MD, M(Ped), PHD, Vice Chancellor, The University of Global Health Equity, Rwanda
- Dr. Janet Muriuki, Kenya Country Director, IntraHealth International – View Presentation
- Craig Fitzpatrick, Programme Director at World Continuing Education Alliance – View Presentation
- Dr. Mories Atoki, CEO, Africa Business Coalition for Health (ABCHealth) – View Presentation
- Julie Cordner, Director of People Connected Health Group Limited – View Presentation
Watch the Recording here