Join the ‘Sustainable Nordic Healthcare’ Webinar on 22nd September
Join the webinar and gain knowledge about sustainable procurement in the Nordic countries. During the webinar you will gain insights and answers to the following questions: What is the role of healthcare in climate impact? What is the situation right now in relation to a sustainable healthcare system and what does the future hold? How should companies work with sustainability in order for the healthcare system to achieve its procurement goals? What is the status in various Nordic countries in relation to regulations in tenders that will ensure more sustainable procurement in the health care system in the future?
How do we achieve a sustainable healthcare in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark? Join the webinar Sustainable Nordic Healthcare and gain knowledge and insight about sustainable procurement in the Nordic countries.
Regions, municipalities and hospitals make choices about the products and services they use, from medications, food, and hospital supplies to different kind of energy sources and waste management solutions. They can directly contribute to reaching the sustainable development goals and thus reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Join this webinar ‘Sustainable Nordic Healthcare’ and get insights and answers to:
- What is the role of healthcare in the climate impact?
- What is the situation right now in relation to a sustainable healthcare system and what does the future hold?
- How should companies work with sustainability in order for the healthcare system to achieve its procurement goals?
- What is the status in the various Nordic countries in relation to regulations in tenders that will ensure more sustainable procurement in the health care system in the future?
Why join this webinar?
- Learn about what is coming up in terms of new requirements for products to the hospital sector
- Learn from other Nordic regions about what is going on with respect to greening hospitals/ green tenders
Who are you?
This webinar is mainly for companies and decision-makers from regions, municipalities and hospitals. But all with interest in sustainability in healthcare are welcome.
How to join the webinar?
Sign up for free and join the webinar via your computer, tablet or smartphone. Join live to ask questions. We will send the presenation and link to the recording of the webinar afterwards.
(Times in CET)
13.30 – 13.35 Welcome
13.35 – 13.55 Keynote: Building sustainability with smart health approaches
Bogi Eliasen, Associated Partner, Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies
13.55 -14.55 Presentations by each country
- Finland: Jenni Rovio, KEINO Competence center, Sustainable and innovative procurement
- Sweden: Diego Cattolica, National coordinator, environment, National secretariat for sustainable public procurement
- Norway: Maiken Pollestad Sele, spesialrådgiver miljø og klima, avdeling for samfunnsansvar, Sykehusinnkjøp
- Denmark: Rasmus Nielsen, specialkonsulent, Bæredygtig omstilling, Grønne Indkøb, Region Hovedstaden
14.55 – 15.00 Thank you for joining & Next step
This webinar is organized by the NorCare collaboration consisting of Danish Life Science Cluster, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster, Business Region Gothenburg, and Oulu Health.