The City of Helsinki opened a challenge to promote the mobility and activity of older Helsinki residents living at home
20 January 2021
Inspiring the elderly in an innovative way – the challenge of quick experimentation now open! The City of Helsinki has opened a challenge for companies to experiment quickly with innovative solutions that promote the mobility and activity of older Helsinki residents living at home. Solutions must have business potential.
- The company must be in the trade register in Finland. Partners in the service may also include 3rd sector organizations.
- The features of the offered product / service comply with the legislation (GDPR).
- The offer is in line with the call for tenders.
- Rapid experimentation has a significant impact on product / service development.
- The solution is feasible for the target group and the city’s information system environment.
- The company has a clear interest in independently developing the product or service being tested after the experiment.
Tenders will be submitted by 3 pm on 12 February 2021
Learn more (in Finish) here