The Call for EIP on AHA Reference Sites: DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 15th JULY
Apply to Become a Key Player in Driving Regional Innovation in Active and Healthy Ageing Across Europe
The European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing is pleased to announce the launch of the 3rd Call for Reference Sites. The Call aims to provide regions and areas across Europe with the opportunity to identify and explore proven examples of innovation and become exemplars of good policy and practice related to active and healthy ageing.
It is aimed at alliances or partnerships of stakeholders, within a region or major metropolitan area, involving government/health/care, research and academia, industry, and civil society representatives that have in place, or developing strategies supporting an active and healthy ageing population.
To be successful, applications should demonstrate:
- the involvement of government/health/care, research and academia, industry, civil society representatives (quadruple helix).
- the comprehensive strategies in place/under development supporting an active and healthy ageing population.
- a response to health, societal and economic challenges to deliver against the EIP on AHA triple win objectives.
- an alignment with the EIP on AHA strategy.
- the development of partnerships with other Regions for the transfer and exchange of good practices.
- a commitment to supporting the Digital Transformation of Health and Care.
- contribution to the European evidence base such as the Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP).
- the impact of good practices and the degree that they have scaled up smart health and care solutions for active and healthy ageing.
The call is open until the 15th of July 2019.
Among others, becoming a Reference Site under EIP on AHA, can bring many different benefits for your region, including an enhanced strategic oversight and direction, active engagement in international activities and an opportunity to become a catalyst in a region to bring other stakeholders on board.
For more information on how to apply, the conditions and benefits visit: https://eiponaha.eu/EIPAHAReferenceSites.