SENIOR ECO-NECT Horizon Europe’s project officially kicked-off
In July was launched the project SENIOR ECO-NECT, a new European project coordinated by Eurasanté, in partnership with Munster Technological University, Slovenian Innovation Hub, Cluster Saude de Galicia, European Platform or Sport Innovation, and European Network for Accessible Tourism.
The overall objective of Senior Eco-Nect project is to prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European #ecosystems dedicated to silver and ageing economy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and #Interconnectivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
The overall objective of Senior Eco-Nect project is to prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European ECOsystems dedicated to silver and ageing ECOnomy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and interconNECTivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
More precisely, the Senior Eco-Nect project aims to:
- Support the emergence, growth, efficiency, and interconnection of at least 4 European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy.
- Unlock the full potential of silver economy sector by integrating key transversal areas targeting the ageing population beyond the scope of health and care.
- Ensure inclusiveness and interconnectivity between the key innovation players from across the quadruple helix around the sector of silver economy at the local, regional, national, and European level and beyond.
- Increase the efficiency and innovation potential of silver economy innovators and projects by addressing key challenges and exploiting the opportunities offered by the silver economy.
- Encouraging synergies and complementarities between Senior Eco-Nect Joint Action Plan and the innovation programmes of public authorities.
In this project and as a leader, Eurasanté is in charge of the communication activities, the preparation of the joint Action Plan and the management of the project.
Duration: 24 months (01/07/2022 – 30/06/2024)
- Eurasanté (France) – leader
- Munster Technological University (Ireland)
- SIS EGIZ / SIH EEIG (Slovenia)
- CSG (Spain)
- EPSI (Membership-based networking organisation of Universities, Research Institutes, Clusters, Associations, Federations, Industries and SMEs which focuses on innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to Leisure, transport, education, tourism, environment, construction and health in Europe)
- ENAT (Non-profit association promoting accessible tourism in the EU and worldwide)
Discover more about Eurasanté:
Eurasanté is a development agency dedicated to tech transfer and business development in the life sciences sector. For more than twenty years, Eurasanté has worked to promote the development of the health sector. Our experienced project managers assist researchers, startups, and businesses to develop their innovations and projects, boosting their business and networks.