Scottish Digital Health & Care Learning Network – 2020 webinars
Week of webinars 25-29 May
As part of our knowledge exchange activities, each year at this time the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care team host a multi-disciplinary Learning Network day. In 2019, 300 people joined us in Glasgow for a day of snapshot presentations, workshops and networking with the exhibitors. Brian O’Connor, Chair of ECHA, helped us to kick off the day with an international perspective.
This year, of course, it has been a very different scenario. Many of the staff who attend Learning Network events are working across health, social care, third sector and housing organisations and are working hard to support the COVID-19 response. However, in keeping with the spirit of our annual Learning Network day, we were determined to continue to showcase some of the great work which is going on in Scotland to deliver digitally enabled services.
During the week 25-29 May 2020, we hosted webinars each day on a range of relevant topics. In addition to joining forces with the excellent ECHAlliance Pop-Up webinar on the subject of Mental Health on 27.05.2020, our programme included multi-disciplinary webinars on:
- Expanding the use of video enabled consultation & working with the third sector – Penumbra
- Exploring digital services in Care and Nursing Homes
- Remote Health Monitoring
- Telecare – digital drop in session with experience from a Housing Association and Alzheimer Scotland
- Digital ethics: making decisions in COVID-19 times – reflections
- Young people co-designing Technology Enabled Care during the COVID-19 crisis
- Reflections from the delivery of the TEC programme on the past 2 months.
For more information about the Technology Enabled Care, Digital Health and Care Directorate, Scottish Government go to the TEC website.
Follow us on:
@TECScotland @DigiCare4Scot #digicare4scot