Organisations can apply for a share of up to £240,000 inclusive of VAT, to develop disruptive, innovative solutions supporting people at risk of dementia to manage their medications. Deadline: Wednesday 24 May
- aim to start by 1 October 2023
- end 4 months after the agreed start date
- work with one of the three NHS Scotland Regional Test Beds to deliver R&D services
- provide details of certification and compliance with relevant standards, accreditation and regulatory approval for well-developed prototypes
As part of your application, you must engage with an NHS Scotland Regional Test Bed to determine the extent of their resource required to support your proposed solution. This should be considered for both Phase 1 and a potential Phase 2.
Further information on Regional Test Beds can be found at Scotland Innovates. There will be further opportunity to engage directly with the Test Beds at the challenge briefing event.
To lead a project, you can:
- be an organisation of any size, registered in the UK, European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- work alone or with any other organisations as subcontractors
This competition will not fund any procurement, commercial, business development or supply chain activity with any Russian or Belarusian entity as lead or subcontractor. This includes any goods or services originating from a Russian or Belarusian source.Contracts will be awarded to a single legal entity only. However, if you can justify subcontracting components of the work, you can engage specialists or advisers. This work will still be the responsibility of the main contractor.