Call for Contributions for the 2nd EU-China Health Summit!
Building a Healthier Global Community with AI and MI3
Beijing and online, October 21-25, 2020
Call for Contributions
Following the successful cooperation of CMIA and EFMI on the 1stEU-China Health Summit, the 2nd EU-China Health Summit on Medical Innovation and Technology Transfer will be hosted by CPDE, CMIA, CTA, and CHIMS in China on October 21-25, 2020 in cooperation with EFMI as a hybrid conference with sessions in Beijing and remotely. The summit will cover topics in Medical Imaging, Health Informatics, Medical Innovation and technology knowledge transfer, and artificial intelligence, with the aim to advance cooperation and promote the exchange of medical knowledge.
The summit invites contributions in the form of talks, epitches, eposters, and workshops to the summit addressing specific topics in the MI3 areas, as follows:
– Medical Imaging physics and processing
– Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable (FAIR) Health Data Sets
– Health technology standards and interoperability
– Robotics of health and social care
– Citizen engagement with digital health technology
– Mobile health assessment and contact tracing apps
– Digital health for nursing and rehabilitation
– Health technology in Living environments and the Internet of Things
– Medical Innovation, Intellectual Property, and Patent Management
– Digital health technology for emergency care
– AI in Health and Wellness Technology
– AI in the hospital of the future
– Privacy, ethics, and Cyber-security in the AI age.