The Digital Health Society
Born during the Estonian EU Presidency in 2017, the Digital Health Society (DHS) movement is a community of organisations with Member States, Regional Governments, Health and Care Providers and Professionals, SMEs/start-ups and large companies, Research Organisations, Citizens’ and Patients’ groups, Insurers and Mutual Funds, NGOs, etc.
Over 200 organisations have joined the DHS movement in 2017, and more continue to join.
The Digital Health Society, an open multi-stakeholder movement, is both:
- A Digital Health thought leadership platform, to exchange knowledge, experiences, best practices, success stories;
- A Lab, an Innovation Factory able to incubate and accelerate research & innovation projects and experimentations, but also, with the “Coalition of the Doers”, to deploy at large-scale innovative solutions for Digital Health. We will utilise the existing Networks of our members, in Regions, Countries and Communities to ensure practical implementations.
All the stakeholders have their own agenda and priorities but are united in a determination to actually talk less and do more.
- Multi-stakeholders initiatives
- Platform for a participative and open movement
- Focus on actions enabling the large-scale deployment of evidence-based solutions
- Pragmatic approach: a “coalition of the doers” (early-adopters) and then snowball effect to engage more stakeholders
All stakeholders willing to develop actions to foster the deployment of Digital health across Europe, are welcome to join the DHS movement, including:
- Policy-makers at national, regional and/or local levels, with their administrations, agencies and intermediaries;
- Health & Social Care Providers and professionals;
- Companies (SMEs/start-ups, large industry), clusters, incubators
- and accelerators, technology or science parks and trade associations;
- Research centres, universities and engineering/business schools
- Payers of health & social care (public & private);
- Patients, citizens, consumers and families groups;
- Third sector.
Read here the abstract (slides)
Digital Health Society Mission
>>>View the dedicated website<<<