A broadly supported future pact for innovation and entrepreneurship in healthcare industry in Flanders
Flanders, where science, innovation and technology meet entrepreneurs to improve healthcare and welfare
A widely supported line of policy
Flanders’ Care is the dynamic and ambitious multi-stakeholders framework set out by the Government of Flanders on its way to positioning Flanders as an internationally leading region in the knowledge based economic era.
Its mission statement is to measurably improve the quality of care through innovation and responsible entrepreneurship.
It is clear Flanders ranks among the top regions of Europe and stands out as an economically sustainable and caring society.
As the challenges in healthcare industry are the same throughout a globalizing world. Flanders’ Care reaches out to the world and seeks for international partnerships.
Flanders’ Care connects
The Government of Flanders has joined forces with all stakeholders of the healthcare industry in Flanders. Flanders’ Care promotes innovation by ensuring cross-fertilization between care facilities, care providers, care users, knowledge centers and the business community.
Bringing these stakeholders together, creates an environment for smooth cooperation and optimal decision making. Flanders’ Care is set out in order to stimulate maximum societal and economic added value.
A strong focus on international partnerships
· Focus on assistive technology, infrastructure, ICT, e-health, m-health, telemedicine, prevention, personalized healthcare and precision medicine.
· Front running strategic research centers: imec, VIB, Vito and Flanders Make
· Open innovation platforms
Faster implementation of innovation
Flanders’ Care is:
· A unique access to governmental and European frameworks
· A tailor made support in every step of the innovation cycle
Flanders’ Care offers:
· Fitting competences and profiles of skilled people
· Tools to bring innovations to the end user
· Living labs, end users panels, evidence based toolboxkit, demonstration projects…
· Investment Funds
For all your questions please check our website on www.flanderscare.be or contact firstname.lastname@example.org