Online consultation to shape Horizon Europe
The European Commission has launched an online consultation on the strategic priorities of Horizon Europe, EU’s next framework programme for research and innovation. The consultation is open until 8 September.
The results of the consultation will inform the work on the Strategic Planthat will put forward the policy priorities and targeted impacts of the investments for the first four years of implementation of Horizon Europe (2021-2024). The Strategic Plan will guide the work programmes and calls for proposals for this first period.
The consultation focuses on Horizon Europe’s second pillar: ‘Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness’, and its six thematic clusters:
- Cluster 1, Health
- Cluster 2, Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Cluster 3, Civil security for Society
- Cluster 4, Digital, Industry and Space
- Cluster 5, Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Cluster 6, Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Individuals and organisations interested in future EU research and innovation priorities, in particular on the above, are invited to consult the Orientation paper and to take part in the online consultation open until 8 September.