Hacking Health Camp is an international event dedicated to breaking down the barriers for innovation in healthcare. We create a space for health professionals, designers, hackers, makers and entrepreneurs to collaborate. It’s an event for anyone interested in health innovation as it rallies health and tech professionals around their common interest, helping them discover amazing possibilities for tomorrow’s health.
Healthcare needs to facilitate care practices, to help care for patients and to enable them to live better lives.
Hacking health camp is an international event for anyone who thinks about health solutions and want to bring them to life with technologies.
During 3 days experience innovation by creating prototypes
- inspire yourself : conferences on future of health
- learn : training on innovation and technologies
- take action : hackathon to create a prototype of an idea with a team
Who participate ? health professionals (doctors, nurses, pharmacist ...), engineers, developers, designers, entrepreneurs and patients.
Examples of projects born during previous editions :
- Lymphometry : a connected sleeve for the prevention and treatment of
- Keydiag : an application of automation of x-ray report.
- Mucosport : mobile application to help patient with cystic fibrosis do
TOPIC 2018 : PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND CURATIVE MEDICINE