Register your project at the European Investment Project Portal (EIPP)
25 September 2017
Posted by: Heather Smith
DG SANTE would like to inform you about the possibilities of the newly re-launched European Investment Project Portal (EIPP).
The EIPP is a European Commission initiative within the framework of the Investment Plan for Europe (IPE or Juncker's Plan). The EIPP is currently showcasing over 190 European investment projects to partners and investors worldwide.
The Portal (also called EUInvest Portal) is open to all projects based in the EU, of public and private initiative, in any phase of development - provided they are due to start within the next 3 years. It is also open to mature or started projects, including EU-funded projects seeking additional private investment.
The EIPP features have been enhanced for better project inclusion and networking:
- Lower project size eligibility threshold (EUR 1 million)
- Easy registration online (no paper work required), in any of the 24 EU languages, quick process to publication
- Easy to navigate with advanced search and filtering criteria
- Registration now also open to investors who can contact project promoters directly via the platform
- Links to major investors and partners registered (e.g. EIB, EBRD, World Bank, Council of Development Europe Bank, European Energy Efficiency Fund, EUCED, KFW etc.)
- Automatic notifications tailored to investors' interests and preferences
- New label for projects already co-funded by the EU (e.g. European Structural and Investment Funds, Horizon 2020 etc.)
- EIPP serving both as a publicity platform and a 'meeting place' where projects can go from development to execution
We invite you, as well as partners and project promoters within your networks, to visit the EIPP and see for yourself what this global platform can do for your projects.
24 health sector projects ready for investment are already registered in the EIPP (health infrastructures, medical RDI, digital health and applications etc.).
For EIPP registration and further information, please consult:
For specific questions in relation to publishing your project at the EIPP, please contact DG SANTE or the EIPP colleagues at ECFIN-EIPP-PROJECT@ec.europa.eu.
We also remind you that you can access free technical assistance on the development and financing of your project at the European Investment Advisory Hub (EIAH), a European Investment Bank (EIB) service which is also part of the Investment Plan for Europe.