The Human Brain Project (HBP) is looking for proposals than can contribute to the development of the HBP platforms and increase the scope of their application, in terms of neuroscience and clinical research. Six calls for expression of interest will open in two tranches, 1 July and 1 August, and deadline for submission for all is 30 September.
The projects will run from April 2018 to March 2020, as part of the Specific Grant Agreement 2 (SGA2) funding scheme of the European Commission for the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Flagships. The selected applicants will become full partners in the Human Brain Project consortium.
Calls opening on 1 July:
- Co-designing the HBP digital infrastructure for advancing the understanding of multilevel brain organisation
- Data Protection Officer
- Modelling allosteric drugs
- Coordination of gender equality activities
Calls opening on 1 August:
- Comparative single cell analyses of principal neurons and interneurons in mice and humans
- Medical Informatics Platform – exact topic(s) to be defined