Great ECO12 Meeting of the North West Coast of England Connected Health Ecosystem!
27 June 2017
Posted by: Beatriz Sanz
More than 120 delegates participated in talks, workshops and discussions on digital innovations in mental health at the 12th meeting of the North West Coast of England Connected Health Ecosystem in Liverpool.
The event, hosted by the Innovation Agency in partnership with ECHAlliance, featured regional, national and international speakers from the digital health community discussing the latest thinking, new developments and innovations.
A key focus was the spread and adoption of digital mental health innovations with 89% of attendees likely to adopt one of the innovations they heard about.
A dedicated Twitter hashtag #Eco12 was used throughout the event to enable people who could not attend to join in the conversation - follow the highlights here
Speakers on the day included:
- Dr Liz Mear, Chief Executive, Innovation Agency
- Bleddyn Rees, Director, European Connected Health Alliance
- Dr James Woollard, Senior Clinical Fellow in Mental Health Technology, NHS England
- Dr Anushta Sivananthan, Medical Director, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Lars Dahle, Chief Executive Officer, Dignio
- Dr Jim Hughes, Director of Informatics and CIO, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
The event also provided a showcase of innovations in mental health. Workshops were led by:
- Claire Benjamin - House of Memories
- Simon Hooper - RemindMe Care
- Kate Dale - Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- Heather Cook – Brain in Hand
- Jon Wetherall – ChillPanda
- James Chapman –Red Ninja
- Stephen Roberts - Healios
The 13th Ecosystem meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th September. Further details, including venue information, will be announced shortly.