Early-stage startups working on innovative digital health solutions across Europe are invited to apply for Dubai 100’s regional, week-long bootcamp in London – taking place this September. Ranked first globally for readiness to adopt new technologies, the UAE’s healthcare industry is creating a supportive test-bed environment where open access to industry is helping validate new concepts at speed.
The Dubai 100 Bootcamp is a unique opportunity for European-based startups to begin exploring the opportunities in Dubai, testing their business models in a global context, and accessing a powerful network of healthcare and innovation experts from around the world.
About the Dubai 100 Bootcamp, London, 11-15 September 2017:
• Online mentoring and one-on-one preparatory sessions in the month leading up to the bootcamp
• Highly tailored content focused on each individual startup, with an intensive, iterative process that has proven efficient in helping better define product-market fit and business models in global contexts
• A week-long workshop in London (11-15 Sep) culminating in a day-long pitch challenge
• Up to eight early-stage digital health startups – prefunding or seed-funded – will be offered places
• Transport and accommodation is covered for startups based outside London, anywhere in Europe
• Top performing startups may be offered places on the Dubai 100 Accelerator 2018