Adoption of 2017 work plan of the EU 3rd Health Programme
02 February 2017
Posted by: Heather Smith
The 2017 work plan to implement the 3rd Health Programme was adopted today, setting out details of the financing mechanisms and priority areas for action. It will be followed through by two calls for proposals, to be launched by Chafea in mid - February.
- Call for proposals for project proposals under priority topic "Supporting Member States in mainstreaming health promotion and disease prevention in health and educational settings".
- Call for proposals for Framework Partnership Agreement proposals for Operating grants, as financial contribution to the functioning of non-governmental bodies and covering the last four years of the 3rd Health Programme, 2018-2021.
Proposals can only be submitted electronically via the Electronic Exchange System of the EU Research & Innovation Participant Portal. Please consult the related page regularly for updates.
Only applications from entities established in one the following countries are eligible:
- EU Member States;
- Iceland, Norway, Serbia and Moldova;
- Countries which have a bilateral agreement with the European Union in accordance with Article 6 of Regulation (EU) No 282/2014 on the establishment of a third Health Programme for the Union’s action in the field of health (2014-2020).
Organizations from other countries can only participate as subcontractors or collaborating stakeholders.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
Proposals can only be submitted electronically via the Electronic Exchange System of the EU Research & Innovation Participant Portal. Electronic submission through Participant Portal is available. Please consult this page regularly for updates.
If your organization is not in the electronic registration system for the FP7/HORIZON 2020 and other Programmes i.e. you do not have a 9-digit PIC-number (participant identification code), please register on the Participant Portal.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF EU-FUNDING:
The following general principles apply to funding under the 3rd Health Programme:
- Co-financing rule: you need to have your own financial resources or financial resources of third parties to contribute to the costs of the action;
- Non-profit rule: the grant may not have the purpose or effect of producing a profit for you;
- Non-retroactivity rule: you can get co-funding only for the costs incurred after the starting date stipulated in the grant agreement;
- Non-cumulative rule: each action may give rise to the award of only one grant to any one beneficiary (you cannot get paid twice for the same cost).