LEDGER 2nd Open Call – The Venture Builder for Human Centric Solutions
Open from the 1st November until the 31st January 2020 (18h CET)
Up to €200K equity-free for the best in class innovators
Business mentoring, networking, and researcher-in-residence support
Venture Builder Programme
Potential venture capital investments & more
#developers #researchers #designers and #entrepreneurs. A #venturebuilder and up to €200k #equityfree to develop #humancentric solutions using #decentralized #technologies such as #blockchain #DLT #peertopeer #datagovernance #privacybydesign #citizendatagovernance
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Teams might be composed of either:
- minimum 1 and maximum 2 legal persons (SME, research organisations, foundations) with a multidisciplinary team composed by at least 3 profiles (humanistic/social/technical researcher, technological developer, business development/entrepreneur) or
- minimum 3 natural persons in a multidisciplinary team (at least an humanistic/social/technical researcher, technological developer and business development/ entrepreneur).
- The teamsmust consist of one legal entities or at least 3 natural persons legally established in an EU member state or in Associated Countries.
- Projects (Technology Transfer Experiments) have to be based in Research components, relevant for the topic of Privacy-by-Design, Distributed Data Governance and consisting in development, test and validation of technical and economic viability of Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or Service.
- The results of these bottom-up projects should be compliant with Open Licences (i.e. Open Hardware, Open Software and/or Creative Commons)
BEFORE APPLYING READ THE GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS