JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Project Manager
ECHAlliance is a partner in numerous transformational Research & Innovation health projects across Europe and around the world. They are financed by Horizon, Interreg Europe and Erasmus+ programmes. The role of the ECHAlliance’s Innovation Team is to manage the projects and provide high quality thought leadership on the strategic topics to the organisation’s members, ecosystems and partners.
To strengthen those capacities, ECHAlliance is looking for an International Project Manager to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
The activities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Design, develop and implement international projects in the field of digital transformation of health and care
- Perform research activities and write grant proposals and reports
- Support preparation of offers for partners and bids for calls for tenders
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Prepare all documentation to meet the reporting requirements of the funding body in collaboration with the assigned Financial Manager
- Assist the ECHAlliance members and ecosystem partners with the scouting of funding and collaboration opportunities and the preparation and submission of proposals
- Coordinate projects and/or work packages ensuring all tasks, deliverables and milestones are completed on time and in line with quality requirements and budget constraints
- Participate proactively in project consortium meetings
- Coordinate the organization of project meetings and events
- Present information on project progress and outcomes at the team and consortium meetings
- Closely collaborate with the ECHAlliance Communication and Community Teams to secure the dissemination and uptake of the project outcomes across the ECHAlliance Group
- Participate in regular Innovation and ECHAlliance Team meetings (online)
Skills and competencies
- Social sciences, life sciences or ICT university degree
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- At least 3 years working in collaborative and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives related to health and social policies, digital health and social innovation or digital transformation of public services
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to carry out studies and research tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, planning and implementation of exploitation activities, business modelling and innovation management with a specific focus on innovative health and eHealth products and services
- Demonstrated knowledge in scientific communication and dissemination of project’s results.
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
- Travels: this position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
- Fee: depending on role and experience.
Applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is found. The interviews will be carried out online and will involve sharing examples of your experience..
Please send your application only if your experience meets the requirements listed above.
Any question please contact [email protected]