JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a new Director of Communications to join its executive team
ECHAlliance is looking for a new Director of Communications to join its executive team. The candidate should have at least 5 years experience in Communications with a particular focus in the Digital Health sector.
As the ECHAlliance Communications Director you will lead on both external and internal communications initiatives to build and enhance ECHAlliance’s global reputation in the Digital Health as the Global Health Connector. This includes developing strategies for brand awareness, media relations, websites, social media, marketing, and high-level event organisation and promotion.
As a Director, you will work on different global projects and initiatives guiding colleagues in building new business opportunities.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise, collaborate, and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders across the organisation and our community on all relevant communications efforts, to include organisation updates, initiatives, events, projects and official activities.
- Develop and assess measurable communication goals and objectives that advance the strategic mission of the organisation.
- Assist in establishing a strategy to ensure best practices of digital advertising metrics and search engine optimization.
- Ensure the organisation digital and non-digital presence communicates clear, concise and consistent messaging in support of its strategic priorities.
- Manage all event aspects (physical or virtual) from pre-planning, determining resource needs, pre-event communications, and on-site coordination, to post event follow up.
- Aid in development and management of strategic planning efforts, financial and budget-related goals, and evaluation systems for the organization.
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate performance of short and long-term plans for the communications of the organisations activities to ensure the quality and integrity of the brand.
- Manage relationships with external vendors on a project by project basis including vendor invoice processing.
- Lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals. Prioritize and direct work efforts and provide guidance and direction to junior staff.
- Fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language (preference Spanish)
Education and Experience desired:
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- 5-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
- Demonstrated experience managing high level events
- Demonstrated expertise in communications, social media, web/multimedia content development, newsletter creating.
- Expertise in managing the geographically dispersed middle-sized teams
- Experience in digital marketing including planning campaigns, message development, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
- Experience in the digital health sector
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Able to formulate new strategies and work collaboratively in a multi-cultural team
- Able to coordinate and implement ongoing communications strategies.
- Able to manage project deadlines and deliverables and multitask on a variety of projects/initiatives.
- Graphic design experience including knowledge of Canva.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Stripo, Hootsuite and other relevant tools
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Home based within the EU with own materials
This position involves occasional travel for managing events and internal meetings
Depending on profile and experience.
Applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is found. The interviews will be carried out online and will involve sharing examples of your experience..
Please send your application only if your experience meets the requirements listed above.
Any question please contact [email protected].