JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Junior Project Manager for its Innovation Team
ECHAlliance is a partner in numerous transformational Research & Innovation health projects across Europe and around the world. They are co-funded by Horizon Europe, Digital Europe, Interreg Europe and Erasmus+ programmes. The role of the ECHAlliance’s Innovation Team is to manage the projects and provide high quality thought leadership on the strategic topics to the organisation’s members, ecosystems and partners.
To strengthen those capacities, ECHAlliance is looking for a professional with some experience in project management and communication to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
The activities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Support designing, developing and implementation of international projects in the field of digital transformation of health and care from our portfolio
- Support designing, developing and implementation of the communication and dissemination activities of the projects
- Coordinate the communication work of the project partners
- Upload content to project websites
- Coordinate social media activities and updates of the project websites
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Present information on project progress and outcomes at the team and consortium meetings
- Prepare the documentation to meet the reporting requirements of the funding body in collaboration with the assigned Financial Manager
- Coordinate the organization of project meetings and events
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Participate in regular Innovation and ECHAlliance Team meetings (online)
- Support the communication team with information updates on websites
Skills and competencies
- Social sciences, life sciences, ICT, communication, marketing or related university degree
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to carry out studies and research tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Languages: fluent English + at least 1 other EU language
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
- Travels: this position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
- Fee: depending on experience
Please apply by filling in the form. The applications will be reviewed as received.