JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for an Event & Operations Officer
We are looking an Event & Operations Officer to join our International team. We want to recruit someone looking to build their experience and skills within an exciting organisation that connects international health institutions.
The activities will focus around the following areas:
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communication teams to promote events and increase attendance.
- Administrative support to the operational team, organising internal and external meetings, assisting with meeting preparation and follow up, file management, calendar co-ordination.
- Develop communications material to help promote our events.
- Develop news and social media content from our events.
- Support the management of all event aspects (physical or virtual) from pre-planning, determining resource needs, pre-event communications, and on-site coordination, to post event follow up.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to ensure that all events run smoothly and efficiently.
- Closely collaborate with the team across the ECHAlliance Group on events and planning.
- Participate in regular online operational, events and ECHAlliance Team meetings.
- Upload content to project websites.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of events to continually improve the event experience for the attendee.
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Support the communication team in different activities.
Skills and competencies
- Excellent written skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail.
- Graphic design experience including knowledge of Canva.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Stripo, Hootsuite and other relevant tools.
- Experience of using online meeting tools (Zoom, meets…etc).
- Experience with Social Media Platforms.
- Previous experience organising events (preferably conference and/or scientific programs).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects/events simultaneously.
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language.
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks.
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week.
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own materials.
- Fee: depending on experience.
Please apply by completing the application form. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Deadline: 15th February 2023