JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Communities Officer
ECHAlliance is looking for a Communities Officer to join our Communities Team working with our Ecosystems and Members. We want to recruit someone looking to build their experience and skills within an exciting organization that connects international health organisations. This will suit someone looking to test existing skills and build news ones meeting with ecosystems, partners and members of our growing global community
The activities will focus around the following area:
- Administrative support with the onboarding and promotion of ECHAlliance members and ecosystems.
- Develop processes and material to help promote our Members and ecosystems
- Develop news and social media content from our members for publication
- Assist with the organization of meetings and events
- Assist with collection of information and data related to our Community
- Closely collaborate with the ECHAlliance Knowledge and Innovation Teams and across the ECHAlliance Group on events and planning.
- Participate in regular online ECHAlliance Team meetings
- Assist with preparation and follow up from meetings
Skills and competencies
- Excellent written skills.
- Experience of using online meeting tools.
- Experience with social media.
- Self motivated approach to task management.
- Experience of content creation.
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week 11 Months a year.
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own equipment and material
- This position involves traveling occasionally to national and international network events throughout Europe.
- Fee: depending on role and experience.
Applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is found. The interviews will be carried out online and will involve sharing examples of your experience..
Please send your application only if your experience meets the requirements listed above.
Any question please contact email@example.com.