Interview with our New Mexican ecosystem coordinator, Georgina Garcia
21 October 2020
1. What are the key stakeholders of Digital Health Mexico Ecosystem?
- Academia: Universities and Research Centers
2. What are the main objectives of your ecosystem?
- Link all stakeholders to promote high impact health projects
- Help them to connect locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Promote knowledge exchange
- Help to solve the health challenges presented by the health authorities by linking the actors who can work in coordination on solutions, shortening response times.
- Contribute so that the academic curriculum is consistent with the needs of the market in the different disciplines that affect health, especially digital health and biotechnology
3. Why did you join the ECHAlliance Network of Ecosystems?
- It is an international organization that can support the Jalisco Medical Cluster to fulfill its objective of linking in support of the stakeholders; also we think that is a serious organization and committed to its objectives which are empathic with those of our organization.
- We can also contribute with talent, experience, services and developments to other countries.
4. Who is missing from your ecosystem in terms of stakeholders?
- Federal Government and some startups
5. Which ecosystems are you looking to collaborate with?
- Latin America
Learn more about our ECOSISTEMA CONECTADO DE SALUD EN MEXICO CLUSTER MEDICO JALISCO here
Previous post ECHAlliance October 2020 Newsletter