The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for senior people.
In this Open Call, GATEKEEPER offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
- Aim: actively engage new technological members in the GATEKEEPER Ecosystem, supplying new Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data applications, tools or components which will be incorporated into the Gatekeeper portfolio and offered to pilots and platform designers and developers.
- Target: start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries and Research technology organisations
- Budget: 600,000€, with a maximum of 10 projects funded
- Deadline: January 29th 2021 at 5 pm CET
- Project duration: 12 months starting on March 2021
If you want apply, you can access the required documentation and information on the application process on the Open Call section of the website.
Furthermore, a series of Open Call webinars will be announced shortly. During these sessions, the audience will have the opportunity to clarify any doubts about the Open Call process and the technical requirements. In the meantime, we invite you to have a look to the GATEKEEPER public webinars which contextualise the three main pillar of the project.
If you know any organisation that could benefit from the Open Call funding, please feel free to share this information among your networks using your regular communication channels.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The GATEKEEPER Open Call Team.