GATEKEEPER PROJECT – Join the first workshop of the GK Community of Interest!
The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for older adults.
The Gatekeeper Community of Interest (CoI) brings together a network of stakeholders across Europe that are interested in healthcare and technology, such as the crossroads of healthcare, artificial intelligence and big data. The Community of Interest is divided into 4 areas of interest or territories:
- People: focusing on the citizen needs for a healthy living and ageing, and the challenges faced by healthcare providers in order to cover these needs.
- Solutions: focusing on the healthcare data space and AI services in Gatekeeper.
- Business: focusing on new business models and opportunities created by Gatekeeper for innovation, AI and data sharing in the health care domain.
- Data and regulations: focusing on certification of data processing for e-heath..
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you want to join the community of interest , you can access more information and register on the Community of Interest section of the website.
Join us in the upcoming Community of Interest webinar to know more about the territories and discuss and exchange experience:
- 23th June from 11 a.m. to 1p.m. (CEST). First Webinar of the community of interest
Learn more about GATEKEEPER project here