You can still be part of the GATEKEEPER community! Remember that the first GATEKEEPER Open Call deadline is on February 28th, 2021!
Don’t miss the chance to join the GATEKEEPER ecosystem, which offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
OPEN CALL KEYPOINTS
- Aim: engage actively new technology members In the GATEKEEPER Ecosystem, supplying new AI and Big Data applications, tools or components which will be incorporated in the technology offering portfolio of GATEKEEPER to Pilots and Platform designers and developers
- Target: start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries and Research technology organizations
- Budget: 600.000€, with a maximum of 10 projects funded (up to 60.000€ each project)
- Publication date: October 31th, 2020
- Closing date: February 28th, 2021 at 5 pm. CET. New deadline!!
- Project duration: 12 months starting on May 2021
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
If you want apply, you can access the required documentation and information on the application process in the Open Call tab of the website.
In the site you will also find two webinars, where the Open Call team explains the fundamentals and the technical requirements of the initiative, in order to support you the proposal preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions section are added in the site. In case you need additional clarifications do not hesitate to contact the Open Call team, who will be delighted to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org