Follow the French EU Council Presidency updates
We are delighted to host 2 sessions for our community to understand what the French strategic vision is, what are the opportunities of all digital health stakeholders and what are the plans for the 2022 French EU Council Presidency. These will take place during the Digital Health & Wellness Summit @4YFN – MWC in Barcelona and the GHCP Summit @ViVE in Miami.
2nd March @ Digital Health & Wellness Summit @4YFN – MWC in Barcelona
12.20- The European Vision
The EU 2021-2027 general budget and Recovery & Resilience fund will widely support the purchase of digital health solutions. European and national policy-makers will explain their priorities.
- Louisa Stüwe, Project lead French EU Presidency at Ministry of Health (France)
- Overview of the French EU Council Presidency
- Karolina Mackiewicz, Innovation Director at ECHAlliance – Finland
- Overview of the EU Next Generation programme
More information here
9th March @GHCP Summit @ViVE in Miami
9:30 – Digital Health Strategy and Investment in France
France has defined a new digital health strategy which has been implemented these last 18 months. A new model of architecture and the roles of the policy-makers from one side and of the industry from another side have been clearly defined in order to deliver digital health services to the French 65+m population such as the national identifier, the personal health record, a new set of standards and norms, the secured messaging with health professionals, the data sharing platform, a digital health apps wallet, etc. In 2021, the French government has announced a massive investment plan in digital health. And in 2022, France will ensure the Presidency of the EU council. This keynote session will be the opportunity to understand what is the French strategic vision, what are the opportunities of all digital health stakeholders and what are the plans for the 2022 EU Presidency.
- Moderator : Julien Venne, Board Director at Digital Health Society and ECHAlliance – France
- Isabelle Zablit-Schmitz, International Director and eHealth Europe at the Ministry of Health in France
More information here